COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM (CBT) PROGRAM: TOURISM VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT BASED ON LOCAL CULTURE, DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY, CREATIVE ECONOMY IN SIDATAPA VILLAGE, BULELENG REGENCY
- Tourism Village based on local culture,
- Community Based Tourism,
- Creative Economy,
- Digital Technology
How to Cite
Sidatapa Village is one of the villages in Banjar District, Buleleng Regency which has unique historical and cultural values. The problems that exist in Sidatapa Village to date include: connectivity of tourism locations as tourist areas, homestay management, community capacity as the subject of area management n. This study uses a qualitative method with data collection through interviews, observation and literature study used in the form of literature review; and in the form of policy documents related to Community Based Tourism and Tourism Villages. The results of the research developed are, by empowering the community by forming tourism-aware cadres and providing strengthening of economic capacity in managing local village potential, managing traditional houses used as homestays using an economic solidarity approach, and promoting sustainable tourism. This program uses a solidarity approach, in which all members of the community are involved and share resources.
- Adi, Isbandi Rukminto. (2013). Community Development Intervention as a Community Empowerment Effort. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Ardiwidjaja, Roby. (2018). Archeotourism: Developing the Attraction of Preserving Cultural Heritage. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
- Brown, D. L., & Schafft, K. A. (2011). Rural people and communities in the 21st century: Resilience and transformation.
- Ife, Jim and Frank Tesoriero. (2008). Community development: alternative community development in the era of globalization, (Satstrawan Manulang, Nurul Yakin, &
- Kriyantono, R., & Rakhmat, S. J. (2012). Communication Research Methods. Bandung: Alphabet.
- Mikkelsen, B. (2011). Participatory research methods and empowerment efforts: A guide for field practitioners. Indonesian Torch Library Foundation.
- Mulyana, D. (2007). Communication research methods. Examples of Qualitative Research With a Practical Approach. Bandung. Rosdakarya.
- Nurhidayati, Sri Endah. (2012) Community based tourism as an approach to sustainable tourism development Surabaya: Unair.
- Yoeti, Oka A, (2008). Tourism Planning and Development. Pradnya Paramita: Jakarta
- Yumeldasari. (2018). Community Empowerment in Efforts to Improve Life Welfare, Jakarta
- Hawley, Leslie R., Natalie A. Koziol, James A. Bovaird, Carina M. McCormick, Greg W. Welch, Ann M. Arthur, and Kirstie Bash. (2015). Defining and Describing Rural: Implications for Rural Special Education Research and Policy, Rural Special Education Quarterly 2016 Volume 35, Number 3. © 2016 American Council on Rural Special Education.
- Moore, Ieva. (2014). Exploring the concept of cultural and creative industries, New Challenges of Economic and Business Development.
- Villanueva-Álvaro, Juan-José & Mondéjar-Jiménez, José & Saez-Martinez, Francisco. (2017). Rural Tourism: Development, Management and Sustainability in Rural Establishments. Sustainability. 9. 818. 10.3390/su9050818.
- Zubaedi. (2013). Community Development: Discourse & Practice. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group
- Zuhal, (2013), Invoation Economic Waves. Indonesia's readiness to surf in the New Economic Era, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta