PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA (PT PROVICES INDONESIA)

Article Sidebar

Published: Nov 15, 2020

Main Article Content

Authors

Edalsyah Mury Try Fajri

Ponco Priyantono
Institut Bisnis dan Informatika Kwik Kian Gie

Issue
Vol. 10 No. 1 (2020): Jurnal Manajemen Vol. 10 No. 1 Tahun 2020

Section
Articles

Article Details

How to Cite
Fajri, E. M. T., & Priyantono, P. (2020). PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA (PT PROVICES INDONESIA). Jurnal Manajemen, 10(1), 57–64. https://doi.org/10.46806/jm.v10i1.727

Abstract

This research was conducted with the aim to find out and explain and explaining the influence between the variables of work discipline, compensation and performance. This research is a field study conducted at PT Provices Indonesia, a company engaged in the outsourcing sector, with a sample of 43 people using non-probability sampling through a purposive sampling approach. The analysis method uses descriptive statistical analysis, classical assumption test and t test.


Based on the results of the t test the work discipline variable has t count 2.618> 2.020 t table with a significance of 0.012 <0.05, that work discipline has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. This shows that work discipline affects the performance of employees of PT Provices Indonesia. Then based on the results of the t test the compensation variable has a sig value. amounting to t count 3.053> t table 2.020 with a significance of 0.004 <0.05 that the compensation variable has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. This shows that compensation has an effect on the performance of PT Provices Indonesia employees. Based on the results of the R square test, the value is 0.395, this shows that the influence of work discipline and compensation variables on performance is 39.5% and the remaining 60.5% is influenced by other factors not examined.


Keywords: work discipline, compensation and performance